Set up time begins at 7:00 AM and the market goes from 9:00 until 3:00. The ending time is a bit flexible. Obviously we want to see you all make money and if customers are still coming and buying, we reserve the right to extend the market hours, but you are under no obligation to stay the additional time should you desire to call it a day.
We want to have as much merchandise variety as possible for our customers to select from to enhance their shopping experience
General Rules and Conditions
1. You are to remove any and all trash you generate from the space you occupy. If it is just paper, cardboard or wood, then come see us about using the burn ring to get rid of it.
2. We accept no liability for anyone that may get injured by any item you have for sale or as a result of something you brought onto our property. You are encouraged to carry your own liability insurance. If you need help in doing so, we would gladly set you up with our insurance agent. The rates are more reasonable than you may have thought.
3. Your are responsible for the collection of sales tax on the sales you make and the remittance of the same. If you are not sure how to get a tax number, come see us and we will help you out and show you how to obtain one.
4. As we operate the kitchen and count on the revenue as a part of our income, no vendor may sell any food or drink at the flea market without getting approval from us to do so. If we feel the item would not interfere with our food vending revenue, the item or items would be allowed. One such example of something that would be allowed would be a food item designed to be taken home and prepared such as chip dips or bottled salsa for use on chips.
5. This is a family oriented facility and as such no vulgarity or aggressive or hostile behavior will be tolerated. We reserve the right to evict anyone who violates this rule, without refund of rental fees.
6. We are not responsible for any losses you incur due to theft of damage by customers
7. Any tents or canopies you erect should be weighted down or anchored such that a gust of wind would not cause them to take flight and possible injure others or damage property or merchandise.